5. Every relationship has its ups and downs. Nothing feels worse than getting into a fight with the person you want to talk to the most. Communication is key, and letting your egos get in the way of working it out is the least productive way to solve an issue.
6. Then there are the long distance relationships. Long distance relationships rely on trust, understanding and a strength not every relationship can build.
7. I love this one. Treat your partner exactly how you want them to treat you; like royalty.
8. The best moments in a relationship are when it feels like it’s just the two of you in the room, and when the person you love makes you feel like you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
9. What about those times when it’s me, myself and I? Maybe the person you’re dating skipped out on your date, or maybe you’re just spending Valentine’s Day alone. Quality time with yourself is just as important as quality time with your significant other.
10. Illustrator Poka Art depicts a game-changing moment in any relationship; bringing a child into the world and becoming a family.
11. Doing daily tasks will definitely get a little more difficult once a child is in the picture. But as long as your partner appreciates your efforts, and you appreciate theirs, the work will seem a little easier.
12. What’s harder than having one kid? Having twins! Not only does that double the number of mouths to feed, but having two toddlers the same age means double the work of one. It also means no sleep.