That means a lot!
This is a great way to discover new blogs…be sure and check out the ones listed in this post!
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
- Ask the nominated bloggers 11 questions.
The 11 Questions are below
Here are my ANSWERS
- If you could sell years from your life with ten thousand dollars each, you many years would you sell and why?
Hmm, a very interesting question to ask and to answer it – No, dollars will erase anything we all do or have been done to us in our past it wont remove the memories.
My thoughts are this “If I didnt walk the path I walked then I would never have been the person I have become”. So, even though “there are areas that I wish didnt occur” its the lessons that I have learnt from them is more valuable that dollars and cents.
- If you have all the money from the world, how would a perfect day look for you?
Well, I would help those that are suffering from Mental Illness, because the path I have walked made me very aware that there is a World of people living and breathing with Mental illness, this place we all go from time to time can vary in everyone as we are so different. I am only just aware of mine and I am 50 so I am very lucky to have survived what I went through but, more so that I am learning more and more about it.. so one day I can help those who cannot be helped.
- What is your biggest flaw?
Funny, many, many, many, I could list them, my biggest flaw at this moment is to hesitate my words with those that I adore, I find it difficult to say what my heart feels, everything I do say is true but, some things that I havent said, pains me deeply, because I do love to love those that have the biggest hearts and I cannot help myself .. just a big softy of loving others that are just lovely.
- What is your happiest memory?
Great question, many happy memories, my son, friends when I was very young, meeting my husband, but, most of all these last few years of our journey, and understanding me more, and most of all I am looking forward to seeing life with better eyes and a happier life going forward without all those fears I had before.
Exciting…. that I hope will be the happiest… for all of us..going forward 🙂
- If you could go back in time and change one thing about your past, what would you change and why?
Gosh, again with the same question, do I repeat it or say the same as Question 1 is my answer but, if you wish for me to answer 1 thing it would be I wish my boobs where bigger LOL (NO JOKE) hehehe
- If you would try to describe yourself with only a sentence, what would that be?
God I hate questions like this.. ok give me a moment..
“Loving, wild spirit deep down, open to experiences, very crazy and spaz sometimes, harmless to others, annoying, stubborn, persistant, passionate, romantic, sexually off the charts, very submissive natured, with a sassiness that will kick you for a six”
hehehe typical answer franny
- How many friends do you think you have and why do you consider those people to be friends?
Well, I could count them on 1 hand I guess, but, it isnt about quantity of life it is about the quality of life that goes for those chosen few I have..
If they leave me I will follow them, stalk them and love them even more… hehehe
- What is the most unique thing about you?
Unique, that is a word, that is exactly me to a tea.. I guess, I like being out of the box, hate living a life within those walls that confind me and I cannot and will not do it alone anymore…
I have lived a life solo and going forward my life takes others with me so I can share my experiences and enjoy them with quality company that get each other and make each other happy..
- In your opinion, which being on this Earth is the most interesting and why?
Nature is beautiful, living is beautiful, once you understand that life is more than your own needs then that is when you begin to embrace what is around so ask me this question in a few years so I can look with better eyes and a better understanding.
- Imagine you have the power to create anything, what is the first thing you would create and why?
If I had the power to create – I would make sure everyone had insite of mind so they where aware of themselves and live a life better without Mental illness apart from that life is life we are here to experience it.. so experience it
- Imagine you could erase anything in this world, what would you erase and why?
Mental Illness, homelessness, poverty, hatred, jealousy, evil, every cancer with a human body and type of suffering and more….. too many to count..
My Noms are: