The issue of the fake online dating profile continues to escalate like a hurricane, and drown all the real singles out there in online dating land.
Where are they all coming from, and why?
- The issue remains that the anonymity of online dating has opened the flood gates of liars, thieves, cheats, and the sex industry looking to make a quick buck any way they can.
- So, how can singles wade through the muck and find true love?
- It’s not as simple as some online dating services claim it is. Singles, both men and women, are under attack from the fakes.
- Put on your battle gear because dating has become a minefield strewn with fakes ready to blow up in your face … they’ll tell you everything you want to hear, but at a price.
- Or are they playing games??????
- They could know you and they send someone else or perhaps test the waters to see if you will say ….. yes or no….
Interesting fact about Dating profiles…. are they FAKE OR TRUE???
Now if you query their profile and ask them questions for example – well, you certainly do not look like your picture in the profile – if you did you would be taller, your torso isnt going to fit on your body unless you are a midget…
No offense to midgets.. just using that as a reference point because the torso of a man determines the average height and build.. so when it doesnt make sense then of course you will ask or at least be nice enough to say….
Mate, your profile is fake and I detest people selling themselves as someone else…???
However, when you state the obvious.. they come back with an insult.. or is it an insult either way it’s a reference either to your intelligence or yourself as a person…right?
Let’s look into this shall we…. Here I am being honest saying to a person that their profile id seems dodgie.. or perhaps a little off the mark… should I recieve a reply saying that I have a Medical problem????
So, what is an insult?
Is it this – an offensive or contemptuous remark or action:
- affront; slight. a person or thing producing the effect of an affrontsome television is an insult to intelligence. med an injury or trauma. add insult to injury to make an unfair or unacceptable situation even worse.
Or is it a backhanded compliment?
- A backhanded compliment is a remark which seems to be an insult but could also be understood as a compliment. A backhanded compliment is also a remark which seems to be a compliment but could also be understood as an insult.
When someone is scornful?
- Scornfully is defined as something done without respect, or something done showing displeasure. If you look at someone with raised eyebrows to indicate your displeasure and disrespect, this is an example of when you gazescornfully at the person. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
What is a underhanded compliment?
- Correspondingly, a backhanded (or left-handed) compliment, or asteism, is an insult that is disguised as, or accompanied by, a compliment, especially in situations where the belittling or condescension is intentional.