- Why do we appease people?
- Why is it that we only say what others want us to say to one another?
- Why can’t we speak our minds and say “to the hell of it”?
- Is it so bad to make a comment on ones potential bull shit profiles?
- Or is it bad in general to say something that potentially could hurt another?
- I don’t think we do this on purpose (however, when it comes to me perhaps after years of bullshit I do have a rope that tends to be too long or too short for some)
- So, what is it that people seem to get so offended by comments that are either close to the truth or is the truth??
Rant: the height of rudeness
Here I am all 5 foot of nothingness and I seem to have a savage tongue that I do love to stick out from time to time…
Yes, to those that know me, hate me or even god helps us, loves me.. which I have to say isn’t many!!
I am rude, crude, revolting, hideously horrendous, I have a loud voice when used for good not evil… and I do love to banter with the biggest man or female that will challenge me…. yes, I know this is true…. some of you maybe shocked… yes…
But, it is true……..
However, it is kinder to be kinder than to be a Monster that no one wants closer than a mountain… so, potentially, when chatting, speaking and even heaven knows when saying something that could hurt another.. try NOT too…..