BLOGGERS WHY DON’T YOU TALK ON HERE?
As you are aware I chat on here about reflection, experiences of others and a little of myself and my past as we all do.
So, I wanted to do something different moving forward now this will be based on my Studies in the next few years for Counselling which is still pending for completion in August and of course sexologist next year.
Now, what is it that I would love you to share with me?
Well, this is completely up to you I know for some it seems difficult to open up and talk in normal circumstances however, this is a blog and blogs are used for chatting about themselves or perhaps experiences or even the main topic that the writer provides you with.
So, what topics interest you in being part of?
- Lets look at what you would like to see more on a blog or at least what topic would interest you and make you chat about?
- Do you like talking about issues or thoughts about sex?
- Have you got a question that is in the back of your mind and you would like me to do some research on it for you?
- Do you have anything that you would like to discuss with others that your stuck with?
- Is there anything in your life that you would like me to help solve for you?
- If you are an expert in a field what is it that you do?
Why am I asking the above?
Well, because I do have a huge heart, and I believe in sharing my thoughts this is why I share so much and hide so much so I don’t feel alone myself. And at times more than I would like I do feel very isolated and very much alone and if you knew me, that is like caging a wild alley cat that wouldn’t be kind at all 🙂
The questions are just random however, I would love to see if we can get others that have perhaps questions, ideas, expert in fields that can help others? I find it very important to talk about subjects of either the heart, soul, how to help one another in need or even just say your bit because that is what our mouths are for. to share ideas and help one another for all of us to grow.
Life is what you make of it.. if you don’t say your bit how are those that cannot open their mouths going to know that they are not alone in this world!
We need people who help one another we do not need ostriches that put their head in the sand and say nothing…
How would that help anyone? lets face it, right!
So, if you can please add something or at least answer a few of those questions above and lets see if we can at least help 1 person.
Love and hugs Franny x
So, can you help me, help you?