Hello, Candii here,
Well, it is time to change my frame and show you what good eating is all about – like they say a good mind is a healthy body… so let’s start with Breakfast.
Food is something that I know my husband and I love to cook we in fact nearly got into MKR, but, we decided not too due to reasons that one day I will tell you all. (My Kitchen Rules)
So, enjoy this is the most important part of the day which is of course breakfast…
Ingredients are below:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 40g goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh herbs such as flat-leaf parsley & thyme
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 piece gluten-free toast
- 1 tsp butter (optional)
- Add eggs, almond milk, goat cheese, fresh herbs and sea salt to bowl and beat until combined.
- Heat olive oil in a frypan over medium heat and pour in egg mixture.
- Allow to cook for 20 secs, then, using a spatula, scrape egg mixture from side of pan to centre and let runny egg mixture run into that space.
- Continue process around pan; cooked egg will bunch in a centre with layers of air in between.
- After you’ve done this for 1 min, most of the egg will be cooked.
- Flip egg mixture in half so you have a rustic-sized omelette.
- Remove from heat and serve straight away with toast and butter.