Hi, Candii here,
So, here is another beautiful dish that I know is easy to make and of course lovely to eat delish let me tell you, people…
Food I adore food I have to watch myself with it though because it can and will add kilo’s on me but, yummo, here is another easy dish through it all together and this is the outcome of a dish set for a King and of course Queen… enjoy x
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled & chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled & roughly chopped
- Freshly ground salt & pepper
- 2 eggs
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat 16cm frypan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and onion and fry until soft.
- Add tomato, season with salt and pepper and fry until just soft.
- Make 2 small wells in tomato, crack in eggs, season, cover and cook for 2 mins or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Tip: Swap parsley for any fresh herb that takes your fancy and adds some finely chopped red capsicum or smoked salmon if you want to switch it up.